I've A Confession To Make

Surprise! Surprise!
  1. I don’t know how to "talk" with boys.
  2. I don’t know how to flirt.
  3. I don’t know how to have that magnetic thingy.

You don’t have to say it to me, I know I’m pathetic. DAMNIT! Why do I feel such a loser today?? I’ve been quite positive yesterday and I feel so negative today. This is not good. I don’t like it. So basically, this post will be more about negativity people. Sorry for that. But I feel like a loser, an idiot. Aiyoo!!! I don’t even know what I’m feeling right now.

Oh yeah, btw, I post something about nukilan mengarut right before this? Yes, thank God it’s only mengarut. Cuz know I realized one thing about that person. Perhaps he was right, he’s a casanova. Somehow... I feel sorry for the girls that he flirts with. And I thank God for letting me know, in a way that I could never explain, whether a person is befriending with me, sincerely or not. I know who I am, I think I know where I stand, and I know that I am not as pretty as... okay, whatever. I honestly don’t care what you think, whether I’m ugly or fat. So what? It’s my body. You don’t carry me all around every day in your life, right? Oh, no need to answer that. Haiyaa Nina!!!! What is wrong with you tonight?? Haish!

Everytime I looked at FB, the ‘What’s on your mind?’ the almost-invisible-question, I thought I had A LOT in mind!
  1. I don’t really agree with my friends, as I’m not THAT into him. Denying ke ape ni ha Nina?? Hahah! Seriously! Sometimes I think that I’m a les, cuz I don’t have feelings towards boys. AND girls also okay. So what does that makes me? Orang kata pintu hati tak terbuka lagi la tu kot... and I was like, yadaa yadaa yadaa... actually the one I’m after is not here honey. I gotta study hard and fly overseas to get him. Ops! Rahsia bocor. *geleng kepala* hahaha!
  2. If you want it, then GET IT! Don’t just sit around waiting for me to do it! I’m not gonna do it for you! Huh!
  3. I don’t understand why people like lazing around... doing nothing. Staring... at nothing. Or gazing in the air. Whatever. I don’t like to use my time in that sense. I’d rather sleep or read a book or walk around enjoying the nature than lazing around. Or at least facebook-ing! Haih!
  4. I need the bus schedule!
  5. I need to stop myself from facebook-ing. Seriously. If not, I ain’t get anything done. Yaw! Lots of things need to be arranged and done. :|
  6. Hmm...we need to have a strategy on how to score the Malaysian Studies pair work. Lets rock the floor Khairil! Wohoo!!!
Okay, I think that’s enough. I can feel the positive energy flowing in now. Hahaha! Positive, I love you! Lets laugh together tomorrow!! Make my day will ya?? ;DD LET’S SPREAD THE POSITIVITY PEOPLEEEE!!!!!!!
 Share

4 comments

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)