Open Box =)

Okay, so here it is. I've come to my decision. I'm opening the box, hence the title.

I'm giving you the chance, for you, to make me DO, SAY, ADMIT or WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO DO (but there's limit too kayh. This DOES NOT involve the triple X. If you get what I mean -.-)


Day & Date:  Wednesday, 22nd September 2010
Place: Well, since there'll be exam on that day, I'm opening this from 8a.m. - 12.00p.m. or maybe even after 8p.m. - 10p.m. (depends on what's your request
Venue: Hmm... maybe at TESL Square or Mawar.. still, depends.

So, if you want me to do ANYTHING, this is your chance people!!!! Just drop a comment in the comment box below and I'll see what I can do. *wink*




Have a great day people! ;D

XOXO,
Nyna Roxford ;)



2 comments

  1. nyna,
    are you on something?
    muahahaha
    jk!!
    no offense!
    hey!
    new blog's skin!
    nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no la zhafa. i only asked you people to ask me to do ANYTHING. haha
    thanks. ;D thought about changing it before. Thought it was too dull and i need to spice up my blog! haha

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)