Colour Quiz!

Well, people. Guess what. Urr....

I think I need to change my blog layout. Think it's too messy. My mom was right. *sigh*

Should I??

As much as I love sunshine, as much as I want it to be always sunny here in my blog, sometimes, you can't stop the rain if it's meant to rain. Right?

Some of you might wonder what happened to me.. Well, all I can say is, 'Let bygone be bygone'. I'm going to start forget about it. Not worth any of it. :)

I'm gonna smile. I am. Now and forever. Just like my blog title, Fell. Stand Up. Smile! =)
No matter how many times you fell, just stand up and smile! Don't show that the pain. Even if you smile when you're in pain, the pain will go away. Aha...that's the power of mind. Besides, people  love that smiley face! :))

Oh! Btw, did a colour test just now. I was.. quite shocked with the result. Did it here.

As much as I asked myself these questions.. deep down inside, I know the answer. I know what I must do.



Color Test - Results


Your Existing Situation

Feeling dissatisfied in her current situation and has a strong desire to escape
or find an immediate solution.

>Haha! Kinda true.. I'm trying to be..free I guess? 
At least give me some space. 

Your Stress Sources

"Not a team player and is unwilling to be involved in most activities.
 In the past she was over involved and now emotionally drained.
Due to her fear of over involvement, she now chooses to remain
 uninvolved with the activities around her. "

>Yup. I prefer to do things ALONE. 

Your Restrained Characteristics

"Self-centered, tends to take this personally and is easily offended,
which leaves her feeling isolated."
"Feels she is not receiving her fair share and is unable to rely on
anyone for support or sympathy. she keeps her emotions
bottled up, leaving her quick to take offense to small things.
she tries to make the best of her situation."
"Is emotionally demanding, especially during intimate moments,
which leaves her feeling frustrated because
 she is unable to find a perfect union."
"Feels she is not receiving her fair share and is unable to rely on
anyone for support or sympathy. she keeps her emotions
bottled up, leaving her quick to take offense to small things. she
 tries to make the best of her situation."

>WHAT???!!!! SELF-CENTERED??? NO I'M NOT!!!! 
... Okay, maybe I am somehow. -.-'
>Of course I can't rely on anyone.. and yes, 
SOMETIMES I do keep my emotions bottled up. 
At least, I try to make the best of it. :)
>Again, hahaha. Yes. I'm kinda choosy in... 
finding the perfect "union". LOL.

Your Desired Objective

"Is driven toward things that appeal to the senses, are
rich, intense, and luxurious."

>FYI, those things on my right hand side of the blog, 
the 'IF YOU GIVE ME THESE..blablabla' is actually the things 
I want in life, apart from the valuable, morality things. 
On second thought, the title is giving me a bad impression.
 Like I'm a gold-digger or something. No, I'm not.
Its just a way me saying 'This is what I want' 
in a creative way.. of course. 
Okay, my blog seriously needs a change!

Your Actual Problem

Fear of being prevented from achieving the things she wants
increases the need for security and freedom of conflict.
Looking for stability and a relaxing environment.

>Fear of being prevented from achieving the things
she wants... hmm... those words really makes me think 
about it.. Why am I in fear of that? Why must I fear 
achieving what I want? Was it life? 
Is it bout my life condition right now? 
Where everything is limited?? What's missing? 
Where should I fill up? What should I do?





P.s. : I don't laugh when people talk about how people die.




2 comments

  1. this quiz seems interesting!
    :D
    im doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is!! Yeay!! Tell me what's your result!! :D

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)