WHAT????!!! NYNA ROXFORD??? THE SUPERMODEL?????!!!! *O*

*Hyperventilating*
*Gasping*

Okay. People!

Guess what???!

I just uploaded about 92 pictures of... ME!!! *closing eyes*
I know... I know.
Such a cam-whore! Guh!
Anyway, it's such an achievement for me to upload pics THAT much... guh....that's the effect of having more than an hour to do your photoshoot! Hahahaha

Those who added me in my FB, you can check it out at my Photos.. those who don't.. Here's a sneak peek! ;) (rasa cam selebriti la plak! haha)


I like this one though. Like Marilyn Monroe! Eceh! hahaha


Love the expression. That's what Tyra would say. Hahaha

Okay. I think you could puke. Now go go! Get a plastic bag! Don't puke in my blog here! XD




2 comments

  1. nyna I loovvveeee the marilyn and tyra one!!!! cantekssss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TQ YOOOOONNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Sgt gembira mendpt fedback positive! tehee!~ :DDD

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)