You're An Angel Too =)

Everybody cried. Since last night. Except me. Even today, I didn't cry. 


It's not that I'm not sad.. It's not that I don't feel the love for you. But nobody knows what's inside of me, how I feel actually. 


Not every time what you see on my face is how I feel. I can be a very good chameleon sometimes. 


I'm sorry I don't have anything to give you before you go...
I'm sorry I didn't cry when you were leaving...
I'm sorry I don't really know what to say for the last time...
I'm sorry I don't cry like others.




But dear Nashra,


As much as I'm sad you're leaving here, leaving us, I'm pretty much happy for you actually. Not because I want you to go away. NO!! But it's because I know, things will be good for you there, I know you're a smart woman, you'll be able to see things from a wider perspective, over the horizon, you'll get through it, you'll learn a lot of things there, which will make you a more understanding, humble person. Also because good things will still come to you throughout all the obstacles you'll face there. Be strong dear.. For every problem is an opportunity for you. Opportunity to improve yourself to be a better person wholly, hopefully. 


Yes, it is sad when you're gonna go.
But I'm sure it is for your own good.
Yes, it is painful for us to let you go knowing that you won't be with us for now. 
But I'm sure you're gonna meet more angels there and they'll be by your side when we can't.
But know that we're always by your side in your heart.
I'm gonna miss the time we spent together.
Or gossip together.
Or even hear your sweet, make-us-laugh-harder laughter. I'm gonna miss that. And I'm gonna remember that just like how I still remember how my late uncle's voice is. 


I'm so lucky to have you as my roommate here, for at least 2 weeks. 
I'm so lucky to be able to go to see Natrah with you and seat a seat away from you.
I'm so lucky to have known you.
I'm so lucky to have a wonderful, loving, understanding, humble, sweet, cute, smart, and naughty friend like you! Hahaha You know what I mean by naughty kannn?? *angkat kening 2x* hahaha


All that will be a memory for me, for us. 
You don't know how much that means to me.
You don't know how much you mean to me. 


Remember that I'll always love you my dear Nashra. I wish you the very best in your life and my pray and thought will always be with you. Take care always. I'm gonna miss you so much dear friend! :D 


Here's something for ya:







You're never alone. This is not goodbye. I know I'll meet you again, someday. Insya-Allah.




XOXO,






2 comments

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)