Quick Wish! | Continuation

Okay. I should post the pictures as promised.

Me & Rara

Damn! I look smaller than I really am! Hahah Perasan! I know! I'm fat! XD

Naddy. Sorry too lazy to rotate. haha

This too. Look what Nabil is doing to the cat. =.=

Yeahhh!!! This is it!!
 This is how I celebrated CNY this year. Having Korean food as my lunch. haha Please excuse the water bottle. Makan kat food court Midvalley je so don't expect the pic to be all glammy ya. ;D

I had Chicken BBQ!! :D

Now I've fulfilled my promise to you dear readers... hadapppppp!!! LOL XDD

Anyway, I don't know why I really don't feel like completing the assignments. Can't really seem to be focusing on it though. The fiesta atmosphere really got on me this time. Can't wait for the long hols!! :DD



2 comments

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)