TO ALL MY READERS/FOLLOWERS :D

I know I kinda posted this a bit too late. Me no care. Please do come and watch our drama. It's this Saturday (19th February 2011)! Tehee~



Cool gila kan poster?? 
Gila psycho, gila scary. 
I tell you. Meremang bulu roma korang. If you feel like you wanna watch something different, other than the cliche love story, do come and watch this drama.

Day: Saturday
Date: 19th February 2010
Venue: Dewan INTEC, INEC Sek. 17
Entrance Fee: F.O.C.

Okay. I'm posting this around 12.44am. In the dark room. And this scary picture is in front of me. Okay. I better go now. Eh. Make sure you guys come tau! Anything just send me a msg kay? :D

2E, LETS ROCK THIS!!!!!!

P.s.: Should be doing assignments now. 



6 comments

  1. faliq is the star..i bet u this is going to be interesting!HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. script writer??? wah,, damn cool u know..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee~ Biasa2 je... do come ain!! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ninaa!!waahh..hebat lah you sekarang!!drama apa ni?for your kolej je ke or something bigger?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's our final drama for our Language & Drama course. Quite big jugak lah since it was held at the INTEC Hall, for everyone to see (not forgetting that it carries 50% marks for our exam :/ ) haha It was a hell lot of fun!! XD

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)