Day 6 | How I’d Spend £10,000 / $10,000

Aha!

Eh.

Why not make it a million?? I can list out a lot of things then. Never mind. If I get 10,000 I’d be very very grateful!


Firrrrsssssssttttt and foremost, I will use the money to repair my Savvy. Yes. I really need that car to be fixed so I can use it to drive around the campus rather than driving the Vios. Savvy is smaller than Vios, which I think I’m more comfortable driving in it.

Secondly, I’ll use the money to buy anything important (external hard disk, bag for my Toby (read: laptop) and others) stuffs.

Tuk

Tak

Tuk

Tak

I think the money will be finished soon. If there’s any balance, it’s either I take my family out for a family dinner or something, or I’ll just keep it my bank for future needs! (It's just 10,00 for God's sake. Not much I can do with it. heheh tak reti nak bersyukur punya budak! ;p)



I wish money plant exist.



;D

Till then!

P.s.: If any of you who knows how I can get money (halal naaa), yeah, I know, jobs, I mean, any jobs you can offer, please do tell me. :)





4 comments

  1. Nyna, header canteks uols. Banggas maks tengoks :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! Thank you!! Credits to Zhafa and Izni too!!:D

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)