Don't Worry, Be Happy!

Hello all!

That'll line will always reminds me of Zaza since she put a batch with that quote on her bag. :)

I think most of us know that today was quite a big day for most of us ASASI TESLians. Some waited for it and some hoping it never come. Hehehe ;P

Anyway, my result... it was okay. Improved. Slightly but I’m happy with it. At first I was, of course, quite sad with my own result. But I realize I should be happy and grateful with what God gave me. Syukur syukur Alhamdulillah. Bottom line is, I’m perfectly happy cuz this time I didn’t make my mom cry over my result. Hehehe  Plus, because I know I DID my best, I GAVE my all and I’m pretty sure Allah must have planned very very well for me. Wee~~

Some of my friends are happy with their results and some are not that happy. It’s okay friends. Believe that Allah must have planned something better for you in the future! =D Just like SPM (this excluding those who get straight As la. haha). You were sad with your SPM result, so do I. But little did we know that Allah was going to meet us all up and here we are, the great Asasi TESLians. We had such fun being a TESLians. Through the hardship and the laughter we gained and we lost, we met incredible people throughout our journey as a TESLian. We learn valuable things, the unseen; friendship... love.  See what I mean? There must be something better for you in store in the future. Believe me. There’s always a silver lining behind every dark clouds. There’s always rainbow after rain (or hurricane. XD).

Here's a song for you:


Seeing is deceiving, Dreaming is believing
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart
But tears don't mean you're losing
Everybody's bruising
Just be true to who you are.



But this one friend of mine, made my day today! Thanks to Nadia Zakaria!!!! Hehehe

Terharu. hehe


I’m very very happy when people are inspired by anything from my blog. Because that’s the least I can do to people. OMG. I’m so touched I felt like crying! :’D Hahaha

To others, I may not be your best friend you ever had, but know that no matter what your result is, it’s done and it’s just numbers. There are more to life than just getting excellent grade (not that I’m demotivating you to get low, no. haha). If you are positive enough for life, if you never stop trying, if you keep on going, if you keep on smiling, if you keep thinking good thoughts and never stop having faith in Him, insya-Allah, good things will come to you and you’ll be able to face any obstacles with the kudrat Allah gave you. Believe in yourself, have faith in yourself, because when you think you can’t do it, you’re underestimating your own capability. Don’t let anybody bring you down. No matter what happens, keep on going, keep on living. I may not be following my advices, but I’m trying to. And as long as I’m still standing, I’ll support you in whichever way I can. =)


Quoting myself (hihi. tak percaya tanya Naddy. XP);
"at times like this some people can't get the support from the one they love, that's when friends play their role."


Whatever you do in life, as long as it’s not something against God (hihi), you have my back! :D


P.s.: I really did lompat2 in my house. XD









4 comments

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)