Just In Case

If we were to meet in the future.. please don't say I stalked you. 
Puh-leez! 

My aunt works at ELTC. It's very VERY close to IPBA. And currently I have to wake up very early in the morning to send my aunt and my mom to work every morning. Though it's my uncle is the one who drives. So, there are big chances that we might bump into each other. I hope not. LOL I don't know why I wished that. Haha And Bangsar is my area. Not that I'm a gangster, but it's the place where I... go around quite a lot. So, if you were ever to saw me, or if we ever meet, don't go and tell people that I stalk you. Please. I'm way over you

That's the end of story one. Next.

If YOU are really a friend of mine, you would be asking WHY to ME, rather than listening to one side of the story and making conclusions and assumptions. However, I don't expect much from you since all humans are the same. 


YOU, you will always be you. You will leave things as it is, without trying to know why. You  will not ask anything, sit there and live with your conclusions and make other people go chasing after you to tell you what's the real deal. You're a stuck up, egoistic human being.

*(Notice that the two YOUs refer to 2 different people)

However, I wanna know how you feel. Maybe you didn't feel nothing at all. Hmm?

This song, fits PERFECTLY for me now. She's one of the most TALENTED, FREAKING AWESOME singer I've ever heard of! And she reminds me so much of Abby from the NCIS. Haha


When I'm nervous I have this thing yeah I talk too much 
Sometimes I just can't shut the hell up 
It's like I need to tell someone anyone who'll listen 
And that's where I seem to fuck up, yeah 
I forget about the consequences, for a minute there I lose my senses 
And in the heat of the moment my mouth's starts going the words start flowing 

But I never meant to hurt you, I know it's time that i learnt to 
Treat the people I love like I wanna be loved 
This is a lesson learnt , I hate that I let you down and I feel so bad about it 
I guess karma comes back around cause now I'm the one that's hurting yeah 
And I hate that I made you think that the trust we had is broken 
So don't tell me you can't forgive me 
Cause nobody's perfect, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, nobodys perfect 


If i could turn back the hands of time 
I swear I never wanna cross that line 
I should of kept it between us but no I went and told the whole world how I feel and oh 
So I sit and I realise with these tears falling from my eyes 
I gotta change if I wanna keep you forever 
Promise that I'm gonna try 

But I never meant to hurt you, i know it's time that i learn to 
Treat the people I love like I wanna be loved 
This is a lesson learnt and I hate that I let you down and I feel so bad about it 
I guess karma comes back around cause now I'm the one that's hurting yeah 
And I hate that I made you think that the trust we had is broken 

So don't tell me you can't forgive me 
Cause nobody's perfect, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,nobody's perfect 


Im Not a saint no not at all, but what I did it wasn't cool 
But I swear that I'll never do that again to you 
I'm not a saint, no not at all, but what I did it wasn't cool 
but i swear that ill never do that again to you. 
I hate that I let you down, and I feel so bad about it 
I guess karma comes back around cause now I'm the one that's hurting yeah 
And I hate that I made you think that that the trust we had is broken 
So don't tell me you can't forgive me 
Cause nobody's perfect, no, 

And I hate that I let you down and i feel so bad about it 
I guess karma comes back around and I'm the one that's hurting, yeah 
And I hate that I made you think that the trust we had is broken 
So don't tell me you can't forgive me 
Cause nobody's perfect. yeah yeah 
dont tell me, dont tell me 
no,no 
you cant forgive 
no 
because nobodys perfect


It's a really nice song. You should try and have a listen to it. Now, done with that. Next!


Today I had a lil chit chat with some incredible women in my life. Yes. They're amazing, gorgeous, strong and one of a kind women. Talking about... men. Yes, MEN. The difficult, steel-head, misery, egoistic creature of the opposite sex.

It seems that men nowadays are.. easily give up, they're not wise, once stuck with this one thing, they can't think of the alternative way out, STUBBORN (major point), they have issues with doctors, and a bit of irresponsible.. 

No, I'm not pin pointing to anyone specifically, NO. I'm talking generally about the opposite sex. 

Somehow, it kinda made me scared to get married. I find that most men are having the same problem after they got married. Hmm. Which gives me the second thought of getting married: Should I or shouldn't I? Of course, who doesn't want to get married. It's just that you have to find one that's worth living with. Right? 




“I am not fit to marry. I am often cross, and I like my own way, and I have a distaste for men.”
— Anthony Trollope, He Knew He Was Right




P.s.: Couldn't get any idea for my next 30dayschallenge post! Errgh :/ Do you mind if I just skip to the 11th day, readers? haha 


P.p.s.: Was this post too heavy for you? XD



2 comments

  1. Nyna, agak heavy lah jugak. If, to say, I was being shallow, I might have call you sexist, buuutttt, we all have our own kind of views. I really like how you firmly stand on your point. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yong: Hahah Sometimes I think I am. Haha Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)