Transparent

That feeling you feel when you miss someone
And you feel like crying. But you can't. 
You wish you could hug that person and tell 'em 'I miss you. I miss you so much!
Though you know that person doesn't miss you. 
So you end up being a tough girl again and wear on that mask to hide your feelings.
The feelings crumbled up inside, at that very end of your heart
Left to dust in your memory book
Thin layer of glassy tears invisible to others eyes
And you continue life as it is. 


Have you ever felt like that?



12 comments

  1. Me! Me! Me!

    Rindu cik abang dah semua geng TESLIAN.
    And damn, I miss you lotsss!! *crying a river*

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! seriously i have..sedih owhh..~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nash:
    I miss you too :(
    Omg. hyperbole betul crying a river! hahaha XD

    Dyanne & Zhafa:
    Hmm.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! Rindu segala bagai tapi dia? hmm btw,I miss my TESLian friends too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mimi:
    Kan? I'm wearing that mask again. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, jangan la sampai post kat sini kalau rindu aku pun. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zul:
    Oh hahahah XD

    Syidah:
    :') *hugs*

    Fns:
    Oh jauhhh lagi nak jadi mcm Shakespear fns. XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most definitely.
    Love your blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alix Ciara:
    I know right... :)
    Thank you!! =)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)