DOUBLE DOSE HELL YEAHHHHH!

Situation happened in a car.

Auburn- All About Him was on air. It's Mak Long's fav song.

Mak Long: Dik (panggilan for my mom), kuat sikit radio tu. 

Ibu: Tak larat dah nak dengar lagu la Mak Long..

Then lagu Auburn pun habis.... Next! Katy Perry- Firework pulak on air!



Mak Long asked Ibu to increase the volume again. This time, Ibu did.

I'm like, HELL YEAHHHHH!!! That's my mother for turning up the volume on Katy's song!!

Do you ever feel..
Like a plastice bag...
Drifting through the wind...
Wanting to start again


Mak Long: Ni Katy Perry, dak?

Amboiii Mak Long dah 50 lebih pun still kenal siapa Katy Perry. haha

I was trying hard to concentrate on my driving but it was hard. When Katy Perry sings 'Cuz baby you're a fireeeeework' I feel like singing along with her!

Took this from Charymien's blog.


HELL YEAH THEY KNOW KATY PERRY!! 
THAT'S MY FAMILY!! XDD

9 comments

  1. hahahaha!!!
    so cool.
    i don't think my mom know who's justin bieber yet alone katy perry XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nash:
    Haha Tak pe, nanti you boleh introduce mana tau minat terus suruh JB masuk minang! haha XD

    Yong:
    Hell yeahhh!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop myself from saying this...

    that driving kucing is like super awesome!!!! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. semua terjebak kenal katy perry tau. awesome gila! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Qida:
    I know right... it's just too cute!! :D

    Naddy:
    Harus lah.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cause I'm all about him him him him him

    And he's all about me me me me me

    And we dont give a dang dang dang dang dang

    bout nobody e e e e e

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)