Random 3 | Rain, Tears and Fear

Some of my close friends would know that I loveeee sunshine wayyyy more than rain.

When I was  a kid, I used to have a nightmare of me in a yellow rain coat, crying. The weather was gloomy, raining and I was holding someoe's hand. Someone I love just passed away. That was the reason why I have tears falling down on my face. The weather seems to be gloomy and cold. The grey sky as if telling me that there's no hope. Not anymore. And the rain... the dark clouds are crying too. The air was just too sad.

That's why I prefer sunshine more than rain. Plus, rain in the evening gives me headache. For what reasons, I don't know. And today, it's raining.

Surprisingly, these rain of mine won't fall.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)