TAGGED BY YONG AND NURIN O.O

Ooooryteee! I must tell that I'm a bit surprised that I was tagged by 2 people, from Yong and Nurin. Since I'm borowing my uncle's lappy, I get to update through a fine, functioning laptop! Huh! So, let's get it started! :D

The Rules
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER.
6. No tag back!
7. No stuff in the tagging section about 'YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS' YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WILL ALL HONESTLY) have tagged 11 people.





11 Things About Me 
(You know you can just read some at the link above; The Webmistress and Her Talking Blog, don't you?)

  • I can stand ulat gonggok. But never worms.
  • I'm ambitious.
  • When around talkative people, I don't really talk much. Kalau semua nak cakap nanti jadi macam pasar la pulak, tak gitu??
  • I may be a bit feminist, but that doesn't make me a lesbian. 
  • If I HAVE/MUST marry someone to save someone's life or anything urgent and involve in the matter of live or dead matter, I'd be gladly to say I would like to marry __Z_   A___I. x) I know. Among all the guys I know, he's the best candidate I have so far! Lulz. And he's not a celebrity.
  • I'm a big fan of Sophie Kinsella's books.
  • I tweet a lot of silly, judgmental, random tweets. 
  • I'm an only child. (Maybe some of you think I have a lil sis. That's common. haha)
  • In the future, I plan to just say Yes if people ask me if I'm mixed. Yes, my father is a Mexican (LOL!!) and I have Chinese blood on my mother side. (The mother part is true. Honestly).
  • I'm the type that if you're okay with me, then I'm okay with you. Unless, you have an attitude problem which I cannot accept no matter how hard I try. 
  • I don't like vain guys. Who does???? Duhhh. xD
Done bout me! Now I have to answer the questions that both girls gave me. O.O 


Questions by Yong:

-Bestfriend pertama?
I'd say... Amni.

- Do you have any pet/s? What kind and what is the name of it?
Well, we do have a lot of cats in our home. Hugo, Betty, Angel, kucing sekor tu yg sebiji macam Angel, 3 ekor kucing putih yg shy2 cat, beberapa kucing lain yang tak diberi nama sebab dah banyak sgt. Ada la dalam 10 ekor kucing kat rumah ni.

- Your favourite drink?
Fresh orange! 

- Pandangan anda tentang kain batik/industri batik?
Masih boleh dikembangkan lagi. Kelihatannya seolah-olah industri batik kurang diberikan perhatian kebelakangan ini. (Soalan macam formal, automatik jawab pun mcm formal. xD)

- Artis paling lame di mata anda? 
Artist yang tiada bakat, tiada identiti tersendiri tapi hanya mahu famous. Doesn't matter where they come from.

- Perfume yang dipakai sekarang?
Depends. Sometimes I wear Flora by Gucci, sometimes Romance by Ralph Lauren. Sometimes I wear the perfume I used to wear during Asasi when I feel like reminiscing. Sometimes I wear the fresh fruity scented perfume that Mommy gave me. Sometimes, I forgot to spray perfume on me cuz I'm always on rush almost every morning. xD

- Subjek paling senang bagi anda masa SPM?
 English la! And Sejarah kot. XD

- Your least favourite habit that you can't avoid.
Judging people in the sense that I judge whether I can get along with them or not, can I trust them, can they be a good friend to me. Cuz I don't wanna get myself in trouble or get backstabbed by friends or whatever that'll hurt me. I've had enough. But so far, alhamdulillah. :)


- Facebook or Twitter? Why?
Twitter. I can just ramble whatever I want. 

- One most important goal that you HAVE to achieved before getting married.
Own a house, a car and a good amount of saving. Or maybe even travel the world. Or make a business. Okay too much la pulak. Soalan mintak satu. Hmm. I'll go with the first one.

- You love ____________________.
Myself. I know. haha I can't find someone worth enough to spend my energy, money and love yet. Except Me. (Vain gila jawapan!) xP


Questions by Nurin:

1. What is the meaning of your name?
Cahaya Harapan yang Gagah Perkasa. 


2. Kalau masa boleh diundur balik, kau nak pergi zaman bila?
Either zaman Nabi Muhammad s.a.w. or the eighteenth century where gentlemen and true love exist

3. Your dream car?
Range Rover/Cayenne/Prius/any hybrid car.

4. Bila nak kahwin?
Bila jodoh dah sampai. 

5. Macam mana kau boleh kenal aku?
Asasi TESL. hihihi

6. What's phone are you using now? Wish to buy a new one?
Samsung Mini Galaxy. Not really, am happy with what I have now. :)

7. Have any crush on anybody right now? hehe
Nope. Jap. Hmm... nope. Sometimes I just miss the feeling of having a crush on them. Tu je.

8. Who are you in the next ten years?
In the next ten years, I would be 29 (Insya-Allah if panjang umur). At the age of 29, I assume I should have finished my masters and PhD, working as a teacher/lecturer. If I have some time, I would like to have a business. Then only I'll think of getting married. hahah

9. Why are you blogging?
For fun! "I'm here to express, not to impress." LOL.

10. Tempat yang paling kau nak sangattttt jejak
All around the world! The cities! The island! The mountains! Makkah! Madinah! Caribbean Island, London, Tokyo, Switzerland, Afrika, New York, Milan, Brazil, everywhere! Doesn't matter dah pernah pergi ke belum. I wanna see the world!!!!

11. Nak main tag tag ni tak?
-.-' habis ni apa yang aku buat ni?? hahah

My questions to those who are tagged:

1. What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?
2. Describe in 5 words or less the most true about yourself.
3. What is your goal before 30?
4. What do you think is the problem with people nowadays? How can we overcome it?
5. What is the one thing you want to do before you die?
6. Do you listen to Malay songs? What genre?
7. They say most Lady Gaga's songs are controversial. What do you think?
8. What do you think about me?
9. Are you happy now? Like, happy from within? :)
10. What kind of girl/boy/woman/man are you attracted to?
11. Are you satisfied living your life now? If not, what do you think you need to do to be satisfied with it?

Okay, now the "lucky" people who will be tagged!!! Tadaaaa!!!

1. Zhafa 
3. Zyah
4. Belle
7. Hisyan
9. Mimi
10. Tqah
11. Sya
12. Sharil



4 comments

  1. i'll do this tag. someday perhaps.hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq cahaya harapan yg gagah perkasa! :D a very meaningful name u have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Part kain batik tu cara Nyna cakap macam slang Indonesia pun ada. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sya: Sokay.. take your time. xD

    Reen: Hehe Ty Nurin! :D

    Yong: Slang Indon?? hahaha! xD

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)