Random 9 | Having A Dream

I personally think it's rude when people laugh at someone's dream...just because it's absurd, seem impossible, and such. It's rude.

Fine. I won't talk of my dreams anymore cuz I know ya'll don't know how much it means to me.

Yes, I'm a serious person and I'm hurt with the way you say it.

Sorry, I don't know how to joke around and take things to heart. It's just that that dream means a lot to me. Period.

*I meant laughing here as in mocking.

Notetoself: Never laugh at people's dream, Nina. No matter how absurd or crazy it might sound, the possibility for it to happen is still there. Rezeki masing2 kita tak tau kan. And don't laugh at their dreams cuz it looks as if you're looking down on their dreams. You know how it feels like, so don't do it.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

4 comments

  1. nyna,just stick with your dream and ignore those people who are mocking your dream :) SO,keep dreaming! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep on dreaming Nyna! betul kata Nyna, kita tak tau rezeki masing masing so tak guna kita gelakkan impian orang lain and make fun of it.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)