So Much for A Revelation

Tonight I have found myself another poem to be my favourite. Lol Thought I've seen it somewhere before.. but then only tonight I'm taking this seriously. *insert another Lol* Lol. Okay that's just another lol. Okay. Enough, Nina! hahah


Revelation

We make ourselves a place apart
Behind light words that tease and flout,
But oh, the agitated heart
Till someone find us really out.

'Tis pity if the case require
(Or so we say) that in the end
We speak the literal to inspire
The understanding of a friend.

But so with all, from babes that play
At hide-and-seek to God afar,
So all who hide too well away
Must speak and tell us where they are. 
Robert Frost

And it echoes in my mind So all who hide too well away must speak and tell us where they are
Hmm.
"But oh, the agitated heart till someone find us really out"
I, for one, don't like confusion. I don't prefer when people talk to me, they don't look me in the eyes. It's confusing. It's as if you're telling me I can't trust you.  Hmm  But sometimes, you just knew when people hide something from you, isn't it? haha Apart from that, I don't like confusion in any of my relationships. It's either this or that. It's either you like me, or you hate me. Nothing in between. And no, I'm not talking bout love.Oh puh-leaseee. hahahah But yeah, I don't like anything cloudy, confusing, and uncertainties.
"We speak the literal to inspire the understanding of a friend".
But hiding too much can't be that good, isn't it? But sometimes you just can't help it, right? I'm a horrible person kan? Yeah. I know. 






"So all who hide too well away must speak and tell us where they are".








Speak, and tell me.

P.s.: It's ringing in my head. I think I'm loving that line more.


P.s.s.: What a lame title for the previous post! >.< Still, I love my Ibu. :)

2 comments

  1. Haha I'm not sure if I should say thank you or not cuz I'm not certain to which you're referring to; frost's poem or my post. XD If it's the former, then I'm sure mr.frost will be most happy to know. If it's the latter, why, thank you! XD

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)