Uh-oh.. Dilemma At Its Best O.O

Everything was great (alhamdulillah) untillll recently, I found out about this





Mannnn! Why does it has to be on that date??!! I've already had plans for that day! With Ibu! T.T Waaaa

I'm already in dilemma. 3 months ahead. I still remember during our orientation week, we had so much fun cheering during the MHS week. :D Everybody was sooo highly energetic and we were very high spirited cheering for our college! haha I mean, who doesn't like cheering? Especially, not this particular CBNer. CBNer likes to cheer. U-huh. ;D Well, side-tracked pulak. xD  No, it's not that I don't like this event. I've been waiting for it since I remember they mention they're gonna do something like this soon. 

On the other hand.. I've already planned to go to someplace with Ibu. Just to spend the day with the person I love most in this world. While I still have the time to do so.

Hmmm.. so, which one? College cheer comp.... or a day with Ibu....? Since ya know .. (or you don't know pun it's okay, I don't expect you to).. it's 22nd of September? :/

No comments

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)