septembə(r)

 tinggg..tinggg...tinggg

 


Yeay!!! It's September, baby!!! XD Wohooo!! My favourite month!! :D We meet again, September!! I've been waiting for you for soooo long! :D Let's make this month magical, shall we? :D

HELLO SEPTEMBERRRRRRRR!!!!!! :D














Okay I think I put enough pics already of September... haha I'm just too excited for this! :D I'm hoping for the best, not expecting much. Though honestly, all I wanna do 22 days from today is this

Just sitting alone at the field, looking over the moon and maybe have Subway. Lol


May this celebrated month (for me it is! xD) brings more good, health, wealth, prosperity, blessings from Allah s.w.t. and all the good and beautiful memories for me... and for us all. amin. =)



No comments

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)