FLYYYYYY WITH ME!

Apparently, this is an empty draft I found within one of my posts. So I decided to write something on it.

HALOOOOOOOO PEOPLE!!! XD LET'S GO RANDOM!

1. Currently, I'm supposed to go out and buy some stuffs for some of the things that we're going to sell to get money for our Pangkor trip. Personally, I think it's not really a bad idea that we're postponing it into June. I mean, we can finish off our assignments and later have fun! Before exams. Yeah.

2. Sometimes I feel like a lil kid when I'm in the kitchen and Ibu ask me 'Where do you wanna go girl?' everytime I try to leave the kitchen. You know like mothers watching their babies and they'll ask "(call names in really sweet but quite strict tone), nak pergi mana tuuu?". Get me? hahahah

3. I finally get to dukung EMIL!!!! Weeeheeheehee! xD He's not even 2 months yet when I hold him and is still very fragile. Warghhh First time I hold him he looks like he wasn't feeling uncomfortable so I gave him back. Then I tried again and this time I tried to dodoi him and he looks much comfortable later. Phewwww!~

xD


He's one smart boy. It's like he has this one superpower ability to know when people are going to take a pic of him, he'll open his eyes WIDE! Even if he's sleeping! It's like he can sense someone around is going to take a pic of him and he'll be like 'Okay, Emil, time to open your eyes and smilee!'. hahahah Like, dude! You're a baby and you're photogenic already??! XD

Ibu is starting to call him Emol instead of Emil. Hahaha
 Last night Ibu keep playing the audio text Chik sent of Emil's cry. On repeat. hahaha

4. I have this strong feeling inside like a burning passion that I need to do something. The same thing I felt before I did my DIY Pencil Case. I think I know what it is but I've been trying my best to surpress it under the reason that I'm still studying and I need to focus on my study. Well, truthfully, blergh, I've been doing quite a lot of other things lately and well, yeah, so much of focusing on my studies! hahaha

5. Oh this one! I CAN'TTTTTTTT FREAKINGGGGG WAITTTTTTTT TO GO TO BAND COMP THIS YEAR!!! YESS!!! I haven't been to one in a few years (I think?). The last time I went I went with Zhafa. This year they'll be doing it at Stadium Hoki which is just 10 mins away from my house. Like, are you freaking kidding me? I'm not going? Hell no I'm gonna go fosho I'm gonna go! I'm going to remind my mom every 2 weeks that on 16th of June and 6th July, I'M BOOKED! XD

6. Looking forward to meeting Syaidaaaaa!!! :D Oh time please fly faster(?). And Linda too! Need to check when she's coming to Malaysia again. hehe

7. I'm not sure if you can tell from my writing that I'm pretty ecstatic (?) right now? hahahah I'm not sure whether it's because I'm high on sugar or it's the nasi lemak vs. kopi o pekat battling inside of me. xD

8. I found this in Tumblr recently about people who were in their respective month. Mine is September. :D
  • SEPTEMBER BABY
Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people’s problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Usually you have many friends. Enjoys to make love. Emotional. Stubborn. Hasty. Good memory. Moving, motivates oneself and others. Loves to travel and explore. Sometimes attractive in a way that only their lover can understand.
Do you think it fits me? :D I don't think the attractive part is true though. I mean, seriously! hahahah I know some things there are true. But... solves people problem? I don't do that anymore. If they need my help, they can come to me. Cuz some people can't handle my help. Not my loss though! hahahah

9. Point gedik. BEWARE.  I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY MAD FAT DIARY! Seriously relatable! :'D Aww aww I love Finn!!! Finn is now acting as Joe in The Village. Another BBC production if I'm not mistaken. Goshhh I'm starting to think I have jodoh with people whose names are Finn? hahahha Dear God, is this one of your clues? Hee~ xD


10. Here's an eye candy for you girls out there. hehehe
manhatten-s:

holy shit. 

11. Call me narcissistic person or whatever, I don't care what you wanna say, I'M FEELING LOTS OF LOVEEEEE FOR MYSELF! WOOHOOOO!!! XD


Now please excuse me while I shower myself with lots of love and kisses! ♥



Ciao people! Have a good day/night wherever you are! :D


No comments

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)