Still Accessible

I honestly wanted to put the title as 'MUET Related Posts Still Accessible' which sounds so much like how an article in a journal would be named. But this is not a journal, nor it is an article. Lol

So a few weeks ago, after decluttering some of my virtual mess that I've left for some time, I somehow accidentally deleted ALLLLL my photos that ever existed in my Google account. Yup, all. None left. And when I checked my home page, to my surprise, it's all naked! I mean, there's not a single picture left! Not even the heading! I have to admit, I was panicking for a second then. Initially I thought, I can still try to upload it or re-update it one by one. Another part of me said... ain't nobody got time for that yaw. So, I followed the other voice. I checked some of my old blog posts if it's still available even without the photos, and yes it is! This is such a blessing in disguise, because 1) I get to remove all those unnecessary/unrelated photos and my free hair pictures without me having to go through each and every one of them (phew!), and 2) I saved a hella lot of time! Since my blog's most popular posts are MUET related posts (and 1 DIY post + 1 TESL Interview Experience), I'll put the link down here so you can check it out. Yes, it's still available and I'm sorry the pictures are all gone. 







All the best!

No comments

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)