This Is What I Call True Love

First time I saw this guy, was in Tumblr. The second time, I watched it from Hud Hud Punya Blog.


I have to say, that I'm very much touched with this guy. This is what I call, true love. He stayed with her though she can't do things normally like us (there's this one term about this, I can't remember it. sorry) , which made me feel grateful enough for me with what I have today. When I first looked at the video when he proposed to her, she was such a beautiful, sweet and I'm sure she's a nice girl. :') However, God can take it all away in seconds. Yeah, you can know the story when you listen to the video actually. 

Whatever it is, I wish the guy and his girlfriend to be blessed by God. I wish them all the best in their life. I believe God will give you more through this hardship. Stay strong.  :')

It's kinda hard to believe that this kind of guy still exist. It's like one in a million. She is a lucky girl I tell you. One lucky girl. 

P.s.: Also made me realize that maybe, just maybe, that my kind of guy could exist too?? Who knows. 


2 comments

  1. Yeah. If I'm not mistaken, the title is the breakeven from the script. =)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)