To You Whom I Don’t Know Your Name. Yet.

Or maybe I do.

morning kisses


I want to wake up next to you... with your hand on my body, hugging me. And I can feel your breathe on my neck as we watch the sun rise together, on our bed through the window. How beautiful the sun shine, while the waves hitting the shore. Sea birds flying freely searching for their breakfast. And we lie there, just enjoying the beautiful scene of God’s creation. And I turn to look at you. The look you gave me, I can feel the love you have for me. I know this love never ends. You kissed my forehead and I dug myself into your arms. Head close to your chest, I can hear your heartbeat. It beats fast, though we’ve been together long enough to love each other’s weaknesses. It still feels like the first time.

Experience things together
I want to be the one who stays up with you until late night, giving you inspiring ideas for your work. Be there for you. Make you coffee when you have to stay up cuz you have work that you want to complete. I know you wanna give your best shot in everything you do. I’ll be there together with you through thick and thin. I’ll accompany you till I fell asleep on the sofa, perhaps. Or even just on the chair.

When you’re feeling down, I’ll be there for you. Feeling the softness of your hair, I look into your eyes and without a single word, you know I’m saying this to you: It’s okay. Everything’s gonna be alright. I’m here for you. I’ll hug you, bringing you closer to my heart. When you’re weak, I want to be there to hold you.





If you’re sick, I’ll try my best to take care of you. I’ll make you porridge, bring you to the doctor, make sure you take your medicine on time and I’ll sit there with you, in case you need anything.


When I’m feeling down, and feel like the world is being cruel to me, you’re there to hold me tight and give me these encouraging words. Telling me not to give up and remind me of my mission in my life. You’ll hug me and tell me I can do this. Cuz you know and you believe I can go through these obstacles. A never-ending words of wisdom. You are always someone I adore. Someone I look up to. I love the passion you have, the fact that you don’t have the term ‘give-up’ in your life, the way you can accept my thoughts and opinions of ANYTHING and when I’m feeling, thinking of something bad, you’ll be there to remind me to think positive. You are always there to remind me of my goals. You help me build up my career. You and I, we share the same goal: to be successful in life, in all terms. You’ll be there to correct me whenever I’m wrong. And so we support each other. I may be negative at times, but you’re always there to make me positive. I guess that’s why we’re together.



I love the fact that you know how to respect, treat and understand my mother very well. In fact, it’s as if you’re her son, not I’m her daughter! haha But it’s okay dear, I love that. I love your family too. How they’re so open (in a good way), positive, kind, and supportive.




We’re trying to be the best parents we can to our children. Giving them the best and most love we can. Planning early for our children’s future and always put our children as our priority. We want the best for our children.


I always have this image in my mind. I don’t know why but I have it here.


On our daughter’s sports day, in your white shirt, you kneeled down, and giving these supportive words to our daughter. She’s smiling to her dad. And I’m holding something.. a piece of clothe. Your jacket maybe? Or our daughter’s sweater. Though you might have some office errand to run, you still put some time for our family. That shows you care and still able to manage our family. You’re such a responsible father. Though you try to comfort me whenever our child is sick, I know you’re worried too. But you’re not showing it. You’re trying to be strong. For the sake of the family.



As we grow older together, we’ll watch our children growing up. And I hope they’ll inherit all the good values that God gave you. And be a successful person in this life and in the hereafter. Though hair greyed, skin crumpled, our love is still strong. Like we just met. And if I were to go first, please know, that I love you so much. But if you were to be the first, I must thank God for giving me the best soulmate I can ever have. Thank you for all the memories we shared. Yes, our kids are made of our love. And as long as they live, and the generation continues, so is our love. I love you, love.

Wherever you are, I know you're out there, somewhere.




P.s.: Dreamy post, I know. This kind of guy don't exist, I know. I can't help but to dream. I just need to let it out somehow.






2 comments

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)