30 Days Challenge!

Helllloooooo thereeeeeeee!!! Morning people!!

Won't be long. Just to say about something that I found in Tumblr if I'm not misaken. And I thought 'Hey! Why not do this during the long 6 months hols ryte?'.




Don't know when I'll start. But I'll try my best to write it in between all the soon-to-come-works! and the house chores. =.='  However, not to worry cuz I got my first day in draft already! Just waiting to edit it here and there and I shall post it when I'm free tomorrow? As in, today.. :D Be sure to wait for it! :D








4 comments

  1. Mimi: Wait for ittttttt!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to do this. Tapi tak sampai hajat lagi. heheheh takut buat sekerat jalan. neways, Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yong: You should try do it! I'm just trying my best. :D
    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)