Day 1 | The Person You Like & Why You Like Them

The first time I read the picture, OH-EMM-GEE! Geez.

Actually, I realize that the moment I left UiTM Shah Alam, ASASI TESL, to be specific, I don’t have any crushes. Yes. Crushes. I mean, crushes as in crush. Not the KFC crushes, okay? XD

Hmm.. let me see who do I like.

tip

tap

tip

tap

tip

tap

tip

tap!

Zasssss! I know who I like.


I like my Georgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Of course I like my George! Okay. Now, why do I like him? Because...

He’s smart, understanding, caring, loving.  *malu*

I like it when he wears white shirt. aha!

He knows the little details about me. Of course la kan. He’s my ehem ehem. (Those who know, please, hush hush XP)

I like his smell. His touch. Damnnnnn

The fact that we don’t need words to communicate, he can read me just by my body language and facial expression. Like Malina’s word; “Telepathy”. ehem ehem! Hahah

He’s stable. In all sense. hahaha

He's my soulmate and my lover. =)



tet

tet

tet

tet

Okay. I give up. George is just my... imaginary husband. haha The truth is, I have nobody that I like particularly right now. I may have one or two crushes, but it ended pretty soon as I’m get easily bored kind of person. I have no permanent crush(es). Yes.

Oh you mean him? That him? Oh I left him in SA.

So, nobody. Naah. Zero. Nada. Yilek. Mei-yo. Tidak ada. None.

I’m sorry to disappoint you dear readers but I can only like George. Though he is just in my imagination. But that’s okay. At least he got all I wanted. hahah

I’m just looking for that ‘The One’. I just want a soulmate. Maybe not yet. But how long is yet? I believe God save the best for the last and good things come for those who waits. Hopefully. Amin... :D



P.s.: I'm sorry I posted this a day late. I want to do this, but I can't promise you that I'll post this on day to day basis. Well, I suppose that'll make you more eager to come to my blog, no? Wait for the next one! :D




6 comments

  1. woot...woot...!!! nme sy disebut disitu....hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. bila la kami nk makan nasi minyak Mr and Mrs George ni? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha awww,kecewa la sikit..huhu
    hehe xpe2,bile nyna da jumpe The One, habaq mai naa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malina: Yup! :D

    Rauf: Hahah Lambat lagi kot Rauf.. jumpe pun belum! Nanti kalau dah jumpa, jgn risau, insya-Allah jemput punyaaa!! :DD

    Mimi: Sorry to disappoint you.. Alright! Nanti bila Nina dah jumpa, Nina oyak deyyy XDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zhafa: Know what??? or WHO??? ;D

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)