Romantic Last Day of 2011

Hello ya'll!!

So this is it. The last day of 2011. Wow. Time really fly so fast isn't it? :) Well, for me, 2011 has been a good year. Not that bad. Alhamdulillah. Of course, speaking of resolution, there will always be that one resolution where you just can't get it done in a year. hahaha Anyhows, I just finished watching Leap Year, as suggested by my dear friend, Yong.

OMG IT'S SO FREAKING ROMANTIC I FEEL LIKE I WANNA GET MARRIED TO A HOT, SEXY VOICE WITH SOME ROUGH BEARD IRISH MAN NOW!!!!!!! WAAAAAAA!!!!! 




Look at that. Isn't he hot?? xD


OhmyGod. This is the thing about watching romantic movie. After watching it I'll feel like I want a boyfriend. A romantic boyfriend. How I wish it was that easy to say it to the guy that you have feelings for, asking him whether he wants to take a chance with you, see if it'll work. How I wish it was that easy. Homai. Maybe now I know what to wish for next year....which is just hours away. Hours away. O.o


You know what, I just figured out an interesting fact. This guy is Matthew Goode. No, that's not the interesting part yet. The best part is that.....he is from Devon, England. The same place as my dear sweetheart Bradley James comes from. What a beautiful coincident!! :DD (psst! Maybe I really do have jodoh with a guy from Dexon. Who knows?? *shrug* xDD) Oh so he's not an Irish man but an English man haaa?? :DDD No wonder I like him. hee~ XDD




OHGOD. Look at the FINEST architecture made by God there. *faint*


So lets lie in the bed and stay awake for a few hours, think about what we want for next year and imagine it. You never know the power of mind. xD


Happy Last Day of 2011!! :D

2 comments

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)