Happy 2012!!

Wow. We've made it to another year. 2012.

I must admit that the moment I went outside to look at the colourful lights from the firecrackers, I must say that I have mixed feelings. I feel happy that I've made it to another year, Alhamdulillah. Also... I feel something heavy in my heart. I'm leaving my teen years. No more stupid act, no more silly emotions and reaction, no more being immature. I feel like I'm growing old, and growing old means more responsibilities. I'm going into the "twenties era", where I'm close to the so-called the end of my study years.. and I will get married (maybe. Insya-Allah). Which means, new family, more responsibilities...which are... urgh. I'm emotionally not ready for that yet, and even last year I already have people talking bout me getting married, somebody talked to my mom about 'maybe this can be the idea for your daughter's wedding' and even my mom already said she want her granddaughter to be named Marissa. -.- Yeah I know. Maybe I'm new to this, I'm still scared cuz I don't know how it's going. Going into the age of 20 is like going into a new tunnel. It's dark, you don't know what's coming. But of course I hope for the best. I wish for best things to happen in 2012. :)

Man. Can't believe it. I'm 20 already. 2 to the freaking 0! 2 0 yawww!! hahaha Happy New Year everyone! May Allah bless you! :)

Happy Birthday to my dearest Ibu. I love you soooo much and I hope to get through another year with you. May Allah bless you always, may you have all your wish come true, may you be surrounded by love all your life. There will be not enough words for me to express how much I love you and how much you mean to me. Sayang Ibu forever!!! :'D <3 <3 <3 <3

3 comments

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)