Launching of The Roxford!

Hello everyone!

Well, it's only been 2 days in semester 2. So far, not bad. Everything's under control, classes are all okay, not much books need to buy, so I guess everything is fine??? Perhaps. hahah

Yesterday, I just launched my own blogshop. The Roxford. haha Of course it's my own name! I brand my own name! LOL XD Basically, we sell accessories. We've only started on necklace, rings and bangles. There're more to come! :D Can't wait to have 'em around! x)

Hey, why don't you have a look? :D



Our blog: The Roxford  <--- More info on our items! :D

Our Fb page: The Roxford    <--- Do click Like on our page! xD

If you have any enquiries, do send us an email at  theroxford@yahoo.com  and we'll get back to you to clear any bubbles that pop up in your head! :D

Hee~ Do tell me what you think about it, the items and everything. Let me know! I wanna know what you guys think! :D

2 comments

  1. woot woot! quite the businesswoman aren't you. good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)